Here are the key questions to ask:
- How big is the database you use to match our records? (The bigger the better)
- Do you use third party databases to increase the likelihood of a match? (Once again, more records means more matches)
- Do you send an Opt Out/Welcome email? (This is a MUST)
- How much per matched email? (Clearly, minimums can create issues and severely increase your cost per matched email. Depending on the size of your database, you should probably expect to pay between $.15 and $.30 per matched email)
- Is this an active email database? (Clearly, this is a MUST)
Asking these questions will let you get the most out of the money youâ??ll spend on this service, and it will be worth every penny.
The following two tabs change content below.
Peter "WebDoc" Martin
Founder & President at Cactus Sky Digital
A digital marketing expert nationally recognized as the â??webdoc,â? and is the technology correspondent for ABC 7 News and SNN6 where he provides technology advice, website reviews and product news.
Latest posts by Peter "WebDoc" Martin (see all)
- The Yelp Check In Feature - February 22, 2019
- Climbing - September 29, 2015
- Still on the Zip Line - September 29, 2015