Here are the key questions to ask:
- How big is the database you use to match our records? (The bigger the better)
- Do you use third party databases to increase the likelihood of a match? (Once again, more records means more matches)
- Do you send an Opt Out/Welcome email? (This is a MUST)
- How much per matched email? (Clearly, minimums can create issues and severely increase your cost per matched email. Depending on the size of your database, you should probably expect to pay between $.15 and $.30 per matched email)
- Is this an active email database? (Clearly, this is a MUST)
Asking these questions will let you get the most out of the money you’ll spend on this service, and it will be worth every penny.