As a frequent traveler, I’m always looking for a good deal on hotels and airfare. One of my favorite search sites is Priceline. Let me show you how to bid and use the name your own price tool.
When you’re planning your next vacation it’s important to get the best deal. Between airfare, hotel and car rental fee your getaway can soon turn into a headache. Do your research conveniently and accurately with Priceline. This service prides itself on helping users obtain the best discounted rates on travel related purchases. Some notable features include:
- Side by Side Comparison – whether you’re searching for a hotel, flight or rental car (even vacation packages and cruises) Priceline curates prices from all the major services so you can get the best every time.
- Name Your Own Price Tool – hotels, airlines and other travel services look to Priceline to book unsold rooms and reservations. Bid on the service you need for the price you want to pay and if Priceline finds a match you pay your price! Save up to 60% on hotels and 40% on flights and rental cars.
- Vacation Packages – you may already know that you can use Priceline to compare flights but did you also know that you can use Priceline to compare theme park packages, destination cruises and more? Before you buy your tickets directly through the theme park or cruise line check Priceline and get the best deal every time.
- Email-Only Coupons – when you join the Priceline mailing list you will be included in exclusive email only coupons, offers and promotions. Gain access to express deals you otherwise would not have known about.
- Mobile App – browse and book with ease with the Priceline mobile app available for android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone.
Do you need a vacation? Evaluate all of your options and get the best deal with Priceline.